- An IRA is an investment in your future. By contributing annually, you’re preparing for a more comfortable and stress-free retirement.
- You have the option to reduce your taxable income. Many filers are eligible for a tax deduction from traditional IRA contributions. You can save money on your taxes while setting a plan for your future!
- You may not pay taxes on contributions until you begin withdrawing your IRA funds.
- There are many ways to make convenient deposits – including through payroll deduction or a CD. You can contribute up to $5,500 of earned income annually, up to age 50; or $6,500 a year, if you’re 50 or over.
- When you retire, you can sit back and relax! You can maintain your current standard of living with less worry.
Our CD Bonus Rates apply to all CD IRA options!
See your tax advisor for details on how an IRA can impact your taxes and financial situation. Visit or call First United to open your IRA for the 2018 tax season.
The tax deadline is Monday, April 15, 2019.