Verify Your Email With Us,
Plus sign up for eStatements and eNotices.
You Could Win A Bose Speaker!*
We send so much valuable info via email – new promotions, rate information and educational tips. It’s also how we notify you of your monthly eStatement or various eNotices.
Help us to serve you better! Send us your updated email and sign up for eStatements and eNotices by 4:00 p.m. on June 30, 2019.
You will be eligible for our special Bose Speaker drawing, which we will hold on July 1, 2019. If you’re already signed up for eStatements, you can still be part of our drawing. All you need to do is verify your current information.
Update your email with us! You’ll be part of our Bose Speaker drawing. One entry per member.
Cell Phone: ______________________________________________
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with, Facebook. You are providing your information to First United Credit Union and not Facebook. The information you provide will only be used by First United Credit Union for contest purposes. Each entrant agrees to a complete release of Facebook.
How to Enter the Sweepstakes:
- To enter, follow directions for each contest as explained on First United Credit Union‘s Website or Facebook page.
- Entries must be received by 4:00 pm EST on the contest deadline day. (Sunday, June 30, 2019)
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- First United Credit Union employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate or win.
- Entries are limited to one per contest per entrant.
- First United Credit Union will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent.
- Winner must show a valid government-issued ID and must sign a media release and photo release form before prize will be awarded.
- Void where prohibited.
Selection of Winner:
- The decisions First United Credit Union regarding the promotion are final.
- One (1) winner will be selected from all eligible entries received on the selected prize giveaway day (July 1, 2019).
- In the event of a tie, First United Credit Union will hold a drawing to select a final winner.
- Participation in any social media contest serves as agreement to Official Rules and Disclosures.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner.
- First United Credit Union is not responsible for cancellation of prize events and will not offer rain checks, refunds, or alternative event dates.
- First United Credit Union is not liable for fraud, viruses, or other events such as loss of Internet connection that compromises the integrity of contests. First United Credit Union reserves the right to terminate or modify the contest in any such situation.
- No cash value and no substitutions.
- Odds of winning depend on total number of entries received.
- All drawing decisions will be made First United Credit Union’s sole and absolute discretion.
- By participating in the sweepstakes, the winner agrees to have his or her name and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a media release form prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prize winner agrees to hold First United Credit Union, affiliated companies and employees harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the promotion.
- First United Credit Union in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process.