When traveling this summer, keep your information and identity safe and secure!
- Alerts. Follow account balances, watch your debit and credit card transactions. If you suspect something unusual, contact us right away.
- ATM Access. Be comfortable with the ATM’s location, and if it’s night-time, make sure it’s well-lit and easily accessible.
- Avoid Carrying Cash. When traveling, use your credit union debit or credit card instead. Transactions are protected, and there is no chance of losing your cash.
- eStatements & Alerts. These tools help you to monitor your accounts and balance information – so you can watch for fraudulent activity. They can also assist with spending decisions when you’re traveling.
- Monitor Your Debit and Credit Cards. Sign up for our mobile card control options – which lets you turn your card on and off.
- Mobile & Online Banking. Monitor your account activity, make payments, view transaction history and more.
Travel Notice: Let us know when and where you are traveling this summer, so we do not place holds on your card due to suspected fraud. Contact us online before you leave at https://www.firstunitedcu.org/debit-credit-travel-notification/.