To help our members during this extraordinary time, you can SKIP your qualifying LOAN PAYMENT with no additional fee temporarily.
If you’re eligible, we’re waiving the $35 fee temporarily for skipping your loan payment.
- Eligible loans include: Auto, Jet ski, Boat, RV, Personal Loans & Credit Cards. (Contact us with questions on eligible loans)
- Your account must be in good standing or account cannot be more than 29 days past due when the Skip Pay Coupon is received by the credit union. This means even if you are late on your March payment, you could still qualify.
- Loan must be open for 90 days.
- Form must be signed by at least one borrower.
- If you choose to skip your March (due March) credit card payment, your regular payment will resume on 5/28/2020.
- If you choose to skip your payment and your loan payment automatically transfers from a First United account, or set up through First United to pull from another financial institution with an Account-to-Account transfer it will not transfer during that month and we will adjust this for your convenience. You will not need to do anything with your automatic transfers.
- If you choose to skip your payment and your loan payment automatically transfers and is initiated from an outside source, you’ll need to contact the automatic payment source to stop that month’s payment.
If you qualify, look for the Skip-A-Pay button in Online Banking to initiate the Skip. If you do not see this button appear in Online Banking, call the Member Service Team at 616.532.9067, so we can assist you.