Make a Payment
Free Ways to Make a Payment
- Direct Deposit: Contact your HR department and set up Direct Deposit into your First United CU account using Routing Number 272480775.
- Account to Account Transfer: Fill out our A2A Transfers Form and securely text to 616.532.9067, mail or drop off in the lobby. (Remember, email is not a safe way to send us your information) Once we have the form signed and fully filled out we will connect this information to your account so you can initiate a transfer in your Online Banking at First United CU.
- Shared Branching: Find the Shared Branch closest to you.
- Mail: 3140 Ivanrest Ave SW, Grandville, MI 49418.
Please allow for payment to arrive to our lobby and for staff to post to your account.
- Drop Box: located in drive thru to drop payment in and staff will deposit into account the next business day.
- Lobby: Monday to Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm and Fridays 9:00am – 5:30pm
Other Ways to Make a Payment
- Debit Card Payments: Enter your new members deposit or loan payment amount. There will be a service charge when making a deposit or payment online, in the lobby or by phone. By phone there is an additional service charge of $5 above the fee amount below. The service fee amount will be as follows:
$8 fee for transactions $0-$499
$13 fee for transactions $500 – $999
$18 fee for transactions $1,000 – $1,499
$23 fee for transactions $1,500 – $2,000This fee amount will need to be added manually to how much your payment will be. (Example: if you are making a $600 payment, you will input $613 for the amount to be charged on your card.)
IMPORTANT: This page is available for you to make your first deposit (to open your account online) and ongoing loan payments. It is not available for other types of deposits. Thank you.
New Account Deposits & Loan Payments
There will be a service charge when making a deposit or payment online. The service fee amount will be as follows:
This amount will be automatically added.
*After clicking the Make Payment button, please enter your member or Loan Account Number in the Customer ID field.