It’s official! We’ve reopened our lobby. But you can rest easy – your health and wellbeing continue to be top of mind. Based on guidance from health experts and federal agencies, including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), we have new measures in place.
While personal service is our priority, it will feel a little different when you visit us next. Everyone entering the building is encouraged to wear a face mask. We’ll be practicing safe social distancing and limiting the numbers of individuals in our lobby. Also, watch for the floor guidelines to assist with appropriate spacing between members. Hand sanitizer will be used throughout the building, and we’ll be taking extra steps to keep all surfaces thoroughly sanitized. Also, look for our new sneeze guards.
How we’re preventing the spread:
- No signature pads (and please take home the pen!)
- No public restrooms, coffee station, or child’s play area.
- Face mask are mandatory in public places and in our lobby as of July 13 according to the executive order. (We’ll ask you to pull your mask down for 10 seconds to verify your identity. No worries: it will be handled quickly and professionally!)
- Please limit the number of individuals you bring with you (no more than one additional person, and if possible, no children).
- Take advantage of our hands-free sanitizer stations.
- Sneeze guards will be up.
Above all, please take care of yourself.
If you’ve been ill or assisting someone who is sick, we strongly encourage that you try our remote banking options.
We appreciate your help. And together, we’ll get through this!