Our Annual Meeting:
Post date: 3/1/21
Availability and special terms subject to change.
Join Us Virtually!
Take part in the democratic philosophy of First United Credit Union — right from the comforts of home. We encourage you to attend and fully participate with your credit union membership.
Attend Our 83rd Annual Meeting — VIRTUALLY!
Tuesday, April 27, 2021 | 5:30 p.m.
We’ll send a link for you to log in.
Please RSVP to info@FirstUnitedCU.org.
Running for our Board of Directors, the nominated candidates are:
Mark Derylo – Franchise Owner of Molly Maid in Kalamazoo & Grandville
- Member of Credit Union 48 years
- Past Member of Loan Committee 30 years
- Member of Board of Directors (Currently Vice Chairperson) 29 years
Karen Wietzke – Retired
- Member of Credit Union 39 years
- Member of Board of Directors 3 years
Join us for this online event!
Like more than 120 million credit union members nationwide, you’ll see first-hand the difference being a member can make.