Mobile Banking is Awesome.
Try 4 NEW ways to authenticate on our Mobile App!
- Choose how you open the Mobile Banking App: by PIN, fingerprint, voice, and face recognition.
- Enjoy convenience and extra security!
Also coming soon: Wallets and Wearables to do safe, easy and no contact payments!
Download our app for your iPhone or Android device from the App Store or Google Play.
With our app, you can click directly to our secure mobile site, without having to go through your device’s browser. It’s fast and completely private!
Conduct seamless transactions with just a few clicks. In fact, you can take care of just about anything you normally would via a teller, ATM or by calling us. Check balances, make transfers, make a deposit, pay bills, and even apply for a loan. All quickly, conveniently, and securely through our mobile app. Download your app today!
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
First United CU Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) is a secure and easy way to deposit a check from virtually anywhere, anytime. Our Remote Deposit Capture services are free for members and easy to use. You can make deposits in a snap with your iPhone® or Android™ device instead of waiting in line or driving to an ATM. Enrolling is easy and can be done right in our mobile app.
Due to a new banking regulation, all checks deposited via a mobile service must include:
- “For Mobile Deposit at First United CU Only” handwritten below your signature in the endorsement area on the back of the check or the deposit may be rejected.
Although some checks have a preprinted box to indicate mobile deposit, checking this box does not complete the endorsement requirement. “For Mobile Deposit at First United CU Only” must be written legibly below your signature.
Unfortunately, if you deposit a check through our mobile app without a signature or this endorsement, the check may be rejected. To help you avoid this situation, our mobile app will display a reminder message to include “For Mobile Deposit at First United CU Only” below your signature.
Monitor your Debit and Credit Cards
You can now monitor your Debit and Credit Cards on the go. Log into our Mobile App and feel safe with us. You are now able to turn the cards on and off, and receive notifications right on your phone for any fraudulent transactions.
Bill Pay- Pay Anyone
Paying bills is easy and convenient with our free, 24/7 Bill Pay service. Simply login to Online Banking. You can set up recurring payments to any vendor or for one-time only payments. Whether it’s the babysitter or cable company, pay anyone from anywhere! You can also control when payments are sent and receive alerts when payments are coming due. As always, Bill Pay is secure and free to you.
- Person-to-person transfers- Pay anyone using just their email address or phone number
- Pay anyone from your laptop, tablet, or favorite mobile device
- Save money – pay bills without buying stamps or writing checks
- Save time – Bill Pay is quickest way to pay
- Set up recurring payments for peace of mind
- Make changes or add new payees with a few simple keystrokes
Virtual Strong Box
Virtual StrongBox is a trusted and platform located in your online banking that allows the credit union to send members their reciept and credit union documentation safe and secure.
Members have the ability to purchase more space to upload their personal documents to keep safe and secure as well. Major life events such as births, marriages, first mortgages, and wills have important documents attached to them that contain sensitive information as do medical histories, insurance information, titles, deeds and tax information. Virtual StrongBox will securely store of all these important documents, make them accessible when they are most needed and allow for the quick, efficient and most importantly secure sharing of these documents right in your online banking.
COMING SOON: up to 4 different authentication options on both Apple & Android devices in our Mobile App.
Stay up to date with our Mobile App while we keep upgrading the App and keep giving you, our members, even more access.
Even More Mobile Access:
CU*Talk- Telephone Banking
Call 616-285-5720 or toll free at 800-860-5704.
- A computer voice will answer and ask for your credit union code; enter 153 followed by the # sign.
- Enter your member account number followed by the # sign.
- Enter your PIN* followed by the # sign.
- *First time users will be prompted to enter a PIN number, which is the last 4 numbers of your Social Security Number. For security purposes, the computer will tell you this number has expired and ask that a new 4-digit PIN be entered.
- You will then hear a menu of options, including:
- Make A Loan Payment
- Transfer Between Savings and Checking
- Hear Account History (Including Checks Clearing)
- Check Account Balances
- And More!
CU*Talk is both safe and easy to use. Be sure to keep your PIN confidential. If you lose your PIN, call our office immediately. We’ll assist with resetting it.
Many members enjoy the convenience of Text Banking.* Get up-to-the-minute account information with your favorite mobile device. It’s easy and enables you to stay connected 24/7 to your accounts. Receive a text to monitor current balances or transactions or make a transfer if balances get below desired levels.
- Text commands to IM247 (46247) and your account information is sent back via test
- Perfect for alerts or up-to-the-minute balance information sent by text