CU*Talk- Telephone Banking
Call 616-285-5720 or toll free at 800-860-5704.
- A computer voice will answer and ask for your credit union code; enter 153 followed by the # sign.
- Enter your member account number followed by the # sign.
- Enter your PIN* followed by the # sign.
- *First time users will be prompted to enter a PIN number, which is the last 4 numbers of your Social Security Number. For security purposes, the computer will tell you this number has expired and ask that a new 4-digit PIN be entered.
- You will then hear a menu of options, including:
- Make A Loan Payment
- Transfer Between Savings and Checking
- Hear Account History (Including Checks Clearing)
- Check Account Balances
- And More!
CU*Talk is both safe and easy to use. Be sure to keep your PIN confidential. If you lose your PIN, call our office immediately. We’ll assist with resetting it.
Many members enjoy the convenience of Text Banking.* Get up-to-the-minute account information with your favorite mobile device. It’s easy and enables you to stay connected 24/7 to your accounts. Receive a text to monitor current balances or transactions or make a transfer if balances get below desired levels.
- Text commands to IM247 (46247) and your account information is sent back via test
- Perfect for alerts or up-to-the-minute balance information sent by text