It’s Easy to Get Started!
Call 616-285-5720 or toll free at 800-860-5704.
- A computer voice will answer and ask for your credit union code; enter 153 followed by the # sign.
- Enter your member account number followed by the # sign.
- Enter your PIN* followed by the # sign.
- *First time users will be prompted to enter a PIN number, which is the last 4 numbers of your Social Security Number. For security purposes, the computer will tell you this number has expired and ask that a new 4-digit PIN be entered.
- You will then hear a menu of options, including:
- Make A Loan Payment
- Transfer Between Savings and Checking
- Hear Account History (Including Checks Clearing)
- Check Account Balances
- And More!
CU*Talk is both safe and easy to use. Be sure to keep your PIN confidential. If you lose your PIN, call our office immediately. We’ll assist with resetting it.