We want to keep your data safe and secure. We suggest you enroll in our valuable IDProtect®, an identity theft protection service for you, your family, and joint account owners.₁
You’ll enjoy these peace-of-mind benefits:
- Credit Monitoring – daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion credit reports (registration/activation required).
- Total Identity Monitoring – continuous monitoring of over 1,000 databases, including credit, Social Security, public records, real property records, telephone, and many others (registration/activation required).
- 3-in-1 Credit Report – request a new 3-in-1 report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert (registration/activation required).
- Credit Score – receive a new single bureau credit score with every new credit report (registration/activation required).
- Up to $10,000 identity fraud expense reimbursement coverage₂ – for expenses associated with restoring your identity.
- Fully managed Identity Theft Resolution Services.
- Access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case who will work with you until your credit and identity are restored.
- Debit and credit card registration (registration/activation required).