Mobile Banking is convenient any time of year, but during the holidays, it’s a must-have!
It’s the expedient way to transact business — track balances, make transfers between accounts, pay bills, even apply for a loan — all with your smartphone! You can also receive timely alerts on transactions and balance information.
- Track balances and make transfers between accounts.
- Pay bills.
- Apply for loans or open accounts remotely.
- View eStatements.
- Take advantage of enhanced search functionality.
- Customize your notifications based on your needs.
- Access alerts and messages — navigate, filter, and quick-swipe messages.
- Use e-signing throughout the app.
A recently enhanced feature is personalizing your mobile login options by PIN, fingerprint, voice, or face recognition. It’s practical while providing greater security. Just go to your phone’s settings to change your login preferences.
Handy for the holidays:
Use our P2P (person-to-person) function to send money as gifts to friends and family. Most people appreciate a gift of money to use how they prefer. It could be for a weekend getaway, to pay off a few bills, or buy something personally unique.
All you need is an individual’s email address or phone number. You can pay anyone in seconds!
- Send money as gifts.
- Split the bill for a gift or when dining out or entertaining.
- Send funds to the kids, nieces or nephews, or grandkids.
- Safely pay for Marketplace purchases.
Card control options will keep your info secure.
Don’t leave your holiday transactions open to fraudsters — there are several card-control options available via our Mobile App that protect your accounts.
- If your debit or credit card is lost or stolen, you can deactivate your card with one swipe remotely.
- You can also monitor account transactions and receive notifications and fraud alerts. If something is suspicious, contact us.
If you’re not using Mobile Banking, download from the App Store or Google Play.
Or call or text us at 616.532.9067 for help.