Did You Make Your Transfer?
You deserve financial peace of mind, and our low 4.99% APR* balance transfer special can help.
It doesn’t take much to feel over-extended nowadays: overspending, car repairs, medical bills, even pandemic debt. Because of a variety of situations, anyone’s cash flow can get tight. That’s why we’ve introduced a way to consolidate debt and take control of your finances.
Use this balance transfer opportunity to SAVE.
You can transfer high-rate credit card balances to any First United CU Visa® Credit Card (Classic, Platinum with Rewards, or our Cash-Back Card) and save with rates as low as 4.99% APR* and no balance transfer fees.
Why it makes sense:
- Our balance transfer rate of 4.99% APR* is lower than most any bank or department store card APR.
- A lower rate means a lower monthly payment, and the less interest you pay.
- There are no fees to make the transfer. (Many institutions charge for balance transfers, usually a percentage of the balance.)
- You’ll reduce your stress and can rest easy with one low monthly payment. Eliminating multiple payments is a huge relief.
Even better…the savings will last all year on your balance transfer! You’ll save with this low rate through December 31, 2021. But hurry, you can only apply for this rate through June 30, 2021!
- Verify your current balance of other credit cards.
- Request to transfer: Call us at 616.532.9067 or fax your balance information to 616.532.9196.
- Remember never to email us your personal information.
You’ll see immediate savings and improve your cash flow.
How to get our card:
If you’re not a cardholder, apply online, email loans@FirstUnitedCU.org, or call or text 616.532.9067. We’ll get your request handled right away!