Now more than ever, it’s essential to enjoy account access – on your terms.
During COVID-19, it’s been reassuring to know you can bank safely and conveniently, whether remotely from home, using our convenient drive-thru, and now, back in our lobby.
While practicing social distancing, we have a structured system of cleaning all common areas after serving every member. We also clean our drive-thru tubes and pens thoroughly after each use and do an intensive cleaning of the office daily.
Safe lobby service
We’re limiting office capacity currently and ask that you only bring one additional person with you (and please no children, if possible). If you prefer to make an appointment, call, text, or email us. We can open accounts and close loans electronically or by phone.
If you’d rather stay home, we understand! Online or Mobile Banking can take care of all your needs.
- Apply for loans or open accounts remotely – with no need to come into the office.
- Take care of basic transactions – track balances, pay bills, and transfer funds between accounts.
- Make a check deposit using your smartphone or request a check mailed to your home.
Mobile App 4.0 is here!
Please verify in your phone settings that you have installed the latest version of our Mobile App (4.0).
- Enjoy improved functionality and enhanced ways to authenticate when logging in.
- Take advantage of E-signing throughout the app.
Call or text us at 616.532.9067 or visit www.FirstUnitedCU.org.