Banking online or with your phone has always been convenient. But during this current health crisis, banking remotely has become essential.
We encourage you to use all our 24/7 convenience services during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Online Banking – Check balances, make transfers, payments, open accounts, and apply for loans, right from your computer. It’s safe and secure and ready when you are.
- Mobile Banking – You can bank anytime using your smartphone. There’s no need to come into the office or leave home. Our mobile app offers the same conveniences as Online Banking.
- Remote Deposit – Make a quick and easy check deposit with a few simple clicks. Your deposit is made immediately, without ever having to leave home.
- Free Bill Pay – Schedule recurring payments or make one-time-only payments. It also helps to ensure you’re paying bills on time.
- CU*Talk Telephone Banking – Call 616-285-5720 or toll-free at 800-860-5704. You can monitor balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, or request a check mailed to your home.
- ATM Access – Access thousands of CO-OP ATMs nationwide. You can make withdrawals, deposits, and check balances. You’ll also save in fees.
- Checking – It’s a perfect time to switch if you don’t have our account. Receive a free Debit Card for convenient access and no fees.
- Direct Deposit – It’s the safest way to receive your pay, retirement, or Social Security. You won’t have to worry about a lost check or wonder when your deposit is made.
Stay home and stay safe. At First United CU, you can access all your accounts remotely!
If you’re not currently using any of these services, it is an excellent time to get started. For assistance, call us at 616.532.9067.